Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Politik

It's hard to believe that I once posted to this site several times a day, or that I had about 200 people actually visit a day, or that I actually liked reading about politics. The bickering got too much for me, the irrational bumbling of rightwing idiots, and even some people who claimed to be on the left but had no clue why got on my nerves.

I'm still trying to understand why I stopped caring. Maybe it's because I don't want the selfish, rightwing, insecure, maniacal, hateful jerks to benefit from any change I see in the world, those people who would vote for Ted Nugent as Michigan governor, the guy that purposely made himself get diarrhea so he wouldn't be drafted during Vietnam but is the most vocal chickenhawk of them all, the guy who advocates killing all Muslims and poor people.

I have no candidates I'm rooting for in November, just a change in parties. There are no Deans to get me pumped about the possibility that maybe people can actually rule the country rather than politicians.

I'm sick of evangelical crackheads most of all, who wouldn't know Christianity if Christ himself came up and slapped them on the heads. The pathetic article in the USA Today about how the Colorado Rockies think that God is making them win is just sickening. How self-centered do you have to be to think there is some divine force making you win a GAME when people across the globe are dying in wars and of disease and starvation? It's sick. I hope these crackheads break their legs and come in last place. They now go on my least favorite teams list just for their nonsensical superstitious bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment