Monday, July 31, 2006

March of the hypocrites

Christianity is a religion of tolerance and love. Ha, whatever, not in America. American Evangelicals are some of the most hate-filled creatures on the planet. Some of their "love":
If I was your creator and you mocked me in this manner I couldn't think of a hell hot enough for you.
And
I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THAT ANYONE WOULD EVER BUY THIS LOAD OF HORSEHIT YOUR TRYING TO PASS OFF AS A RELIGION YOU GODDAMN FAGGOT - WHY DONT YOU LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART YOU SON OF A WHORE
And the best one:
As a Christian, I follow Jesus for his teachings of love and tolerance; it is people like you who make me sick, I hope you die in a lake of fire and get your eyes pecked out by crows, so that you may go to hell and exist for eternity in a lake of fire getting your eyes pecked out by crows.
It's time to put a ban on homeschooling. These people are psychopaths. And check out their spelling and grammar, too.

From Fark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment