Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nice

Well, this is a pleasant surprise. For 25 euros a night, I get this place. Seriously. And the weather is perfect. And you don't have to wear shoes to the bar. Suddenly, I'm lamenting I only get two days here.

The flight was strange. The trip began with my bartender friend Amigo calling a taxi to the airport for me so I could have one I could trust and not get ripped off. I got to the airport waaaaaaay too early - more than two hours early, and there was no one there. I didn't have to wait in lines, not to pick up my boarding pass, not to go through security, and only had to wait two people to get through passport control. So I played on the internet and drank Almaza, contemplating the vast quantities of beers I've consumed in airports across the world to calm m y frantic nerves. Finally, it was time to board, then we were up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment