Saturday, February 10, 2007

Barack 2008

It's nice to have three candidates you like in the Presidential race. Yeah, I still like Hillary, but I'm rooting for Obama this time around, unless Gore jumps into the race.

It is going to be a fascinating time in American history - one of those races that actually makes high school textbooks. Not only are we going to fill the vacancy left by arguably the worst President in United States history, but we are going to test the strength and progress of American society. We're at a crossroads, I feel, one that can end the nasty divide that Rovian politics has given us (it's a shame that man will be remembered in history, too.)

I hope the Barack "Hussein" Obama crap dies. I foresee more "macaca" episodes. I also hope that Clinton and Obama don't rip each other to shreds during the primaries so a weak candidate like Biden or Edwards comes out on top. But people have said that if this happens, Gore just might jump in to save the day. And that wouldn't be too bad. Not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment