Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Winter in Central Park



New Direction

After an eon of wondering what I was going to do with this blog, what direction I was taking, I finally figured out where to go with it, thanks to the purchase of a good camera. I've always enjoyed photography, though I've never had a high quality camera until now, and I thought "Wow, this would be a good opportunity to practice taking photos and write about them." I can't think of any bloggers who take their own political photos and write about them, so I finally found something different to work on.

I wandered around Manhattan over the long weekend and snapped 250 photos. I plan to write a piece on Times Square and another on the evolution exhibit at the Natural History Museum. I'll also post some photos of Washington on this blog from time to time. In the meantime, check out my photos of winter in Central Park, where I will be posting a lot of non-political photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment