Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I took a nap

I swear, I'm the worst traveler. Last two times I went anywhere - to Cairo and Amman - I was so sick that I actually had to stay in bed for a day or two. Today I'm just out of sorts. I fell asleep for about an hour just because my body has no clue what time it is. Now I've woken up and wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight.

As much as I love to go places, I hate GOING places. The greater the time difference, the more trouble I have. I enjoyed my time in Budapest today immensely, but I wore down way too soon. While I have been to this city in the past, it was a very brief visit, and I don't remember much of it.

As I am still really tired and Blogger keeps coming up with some error message in Hungarian, I'm just going to post these photos and go to bed, hopefully getting more sleep than I did last night. Believe me - one of these days this week I will be able to post an account of my trip and more photos thus far. I just don't have the energy right now!









1 comment: