Friday, March 19, 2010

How do you know you spend too much time on Facebook?

Last night I had a dream that I went with some group from Lebanon to the International Space Station. Somehow I was able to overcome my fear of flying to travel into space. When we got there, we were told to wait in a place that looked like a mall with a big bowling alley in the middle, only instead of bowling, we were supposed to throw shiny paper airplanes and darts into a ring at the other end. My Lebanese bartender friend was there, but I didn't know any of the others. I was the only one who was able to throw one of the airplanes all the way to the other side of the bowling lanes. All I could think about the whole time was when I got back, I'd write "Just got back from the International Space Station. Seriously." as my status update.

No comments:

Post a Comment