Thursday, September 6, 2007

Добър ден!

Today I spent most of the day learning the basics of Bulgarian. I learned how to say hello, count to ten, wrote the names of some colors up on my white board, and forgot a lot of words. I even listened to a news clip about Pavorati, only understanding the words for music and concert. Oh well.

I already gave my landlord my notice, so I have to be out of there by the end of the month. I can't wait to give my notice to my boss, but he's on travel for the next week, so it'll have to wait until he comes back. But I've worried all day about the exorbitant amount of money I spent yesterday at the concert. I am really pretty pissed at myself. I mean, it was a whole month's rent in Bulgaria, or at least half a month.

I've done all of this today instead of work. I just. Can't. Bear. It. Anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment