Saturday, February 4, 2006

Alan Shore nails another one



I missed this episode with this excellent diatribe against the apathy Americans have toward the Iraq war and the way we are treating our soldiers. What it is NOT is an anti-war statement. Oh, and you get to watch James Spader, which is nearly as good as the content itself. I don't watch much television, but I have to believe that Boston Legal is the best show on. I began watching it this season because I felt like vegging in front of the television one Tuesday night, and it was the only thing that seemed to be worthy of watching. Now I'm hooked. The acting is excellent, the plots intriguing, and the politics liberal. It must tie righties in knots. And did I mention James Spader?

Please watch the video before attacking.

HT: Blogging for Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment