Friday, June 3, 2005

The big, fat idiot is a big, fat idiot

From the June 2 edition of The Rush Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: The two to three big opportunities so far mentioned by Howard Dean -- pension portability and changes to election laws. ... So portability of pensions. What's the second one? Oh, yeah, Election Day a holiday. And well, you know -- I don't know why they need to do that. Most of their voters don't work anyway, so I don't know how that's going to help them that much. At least in a percentage basis.
This is fascinating to learn. I would have never known, since all of my friends, most of whom are dems, actually DO work.

Last time I checked, all the rednecks who sit on their porches all day in the midwest voted for bush.

3 comments:

  1. sorry,

    have to agree with rush on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i got real.

    sorry, still have to agree with rush....

    ReplyDelete