Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Ann Coulter hates the Constitution (duh)

Ann Coulter condones terrorism verses liberals. She is a champion of hate politics. I take delight in stories about pies being thrown at her because she is so vile, but as Patrick Henry, American patriot, said, "I disagree with what you say, but I will defend upon my death your right to say it."

Ann Coulter does not believe as Patrick Henry did. She would gladly see people with whom she doesn't agree carted off to concentration camps, along with all Muslims. She gladly spits in the faces of all of the great American women who fought to give her a voice in American society, calling feminists all kinds of contemptible names.

It came as no surprise that a student who asked her a question was arrested for being "disorderly." So much for free speech.

"You say that you believe in the sanctity of marriage," said Ajai Raj, an English sophomore. "How do you feel about marriages where the man does nothing but f*@k his wife up the ass?"

UT Police officers approached Raj to arrest him, resulting in a mass exodus of protesters chanting, "Let him go."


Wouldn't it be great if she found herself in a position where she needed the help of the ACLU to protect her? The thing is, they would. The spirit of Patrick Henry lives on.

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
-- Ann Coulter to George Gurley, New York Observer, August 21, 2002

5 comments:

  1. kinda like your hero Michael Moore equating the terrorist thugs in Iraq with the Minutemen?

    Oh, i'm sure you were just getting around to denouncing that little bit of "free speech."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't denounce any free speech. What I did say was "I disagree with what you say but will defend unto my death your right to say it."

    Make sure when someone invades the US, you side with the invaders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you and the fat slob MM are on the same Hate America First page ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, I'm "hating America" because I am praising free speech.

    ReplyDelete
  5. except for AC .......... right?

    ReplyDelete